Looking for hotel packages? Book one of the hotel packages available at this hotel for an enhanced stay. Be sure to enter your dates, number of guests and number of rooms to customize the list of available hotel packages.
Not interested in hotel packages? Enter your travel criteria to view our other room and rate options.
Book Early & Save with holiday inn sacramento breakfast
Enjoy Breakfast for one or two adults sharing a room. Lock in special savings just by booking early and purchasing your stay in advance. Reservation requires full prepayment for the entire stay at the time of booking, and is non-refundable. Payment is charged to your credit card between the time of booking and day of arrival.
1,000 Bonus Point Package: 1,000 Bonus Points for Every Night
Exclusive to IHG® Rewards Club members. Earn Faster with this package offer – Earn 1,000 bonus IHG Rewards Club points for each night when you book the 1,000 Bonus Point Package. Membership in IHG Rewards Club is free! Points can be redeemed at any time for a variety of rewards, including free hotel stays starting at just 10,000 points, airline miles, name-brand merchandise and more. Book now to take advantage of this special offer!
PACKAGE INCLUDES SNACKS AND OR SOUVENIR PLUS BOTTLED WATER PER ROOM PER NIGHT FOR MAXIMUM OF 2 ADULTS. ALSO INCLUDES 1 CITY INSIDERS MAP OF MUST SEE ATTRACTIONS PLUS LATE CHECK OUT TO ENHANCE YOUR STAY. UNUSED COMPONENTS OF PACKAGE ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
DINNER ON US
PACKAGE INCL ROOM AND DINNER FOR UP TO 2 ADULTS PER ROOM PER NIGHT. DINNER PROVIDED BY ONE OF HOTEL RESTAURANTS AT HOTELS DISCRETION WITH MAX VALUE OF USD 25 PER NIGHT OR USD EQUIVALENT LOCAL CURRENCY. AMOUNT OVER MAX VALUE IS GST RESPONSIBILITY. TAX OR GRAT NOT INCL. PKG COMPONENTS NONREFUNDABLE.
PIZZA NIGHT PACKAGE
PACKAGE INCLUDES ROOM AND ONE LARGE PIZZA WITH TWO TOPPINGS AND ONE TWO LITER BOTTLE OF SODA PER ROOM PER NIGHT. UNUSED COMPONENTS OF PACKAGE ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
ROMANTIC ESCAPE PCKG
PACKAGE INCLUDES A DELUXE ROOM WITH JACUZZI TUB A BOTTLE OF REGIONAL WINE BOUQUET OF FRESH FLOWERS CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES AND A HOT COOKED TO ORDER BREAKFAST
Best Flexible with holiday inn sacramento breakfast
Includes breakfast for up to 2 adults sharing a room. Perfect for travelers whose plans are subject to change.
“Bouquets house Folsom, rich roast”
“I came from vacation folaom and after a week of American food and extraniaba the taste of home, I went home and bouquets roast is very rich, using skirt steak, salsa and refried beans amartajada, only yellow cheese but they put them pedi I would not put it kindly and hic …
“The food tastes great!”
“We were invited by my son in law. We have been in the Outback many times but this was special. Our orders arrived timely, was correct and roper helpful and friendly staff. The steaks, all agreed knew better than we another had known Steakhouse …
Grand Central Station Grill
“Nice little place”
“We met a friend there for lunch. It’s a small place in a strip-shaped building. Look for the fire front. It also seems that its official name is Central Station Grill. Furniture and decorations pretty simple but nice collection of objects train on the walls. I asked the …
Holiday Inn Rancho Cordova Yelp Reviews
- Reasonable price. Nice stay. Dressing room doors did not close all the way. If you sign up for membership you can check out at 2 instead of 11am. Room 321 very clean. Free internet, unheated swimming pool was a minus but sauna, exercise room and jacuzzi a plus. 2 free glasses of wine. Plenty.of parking.
- The AC unit barely kept the room cool, its nit even summer yet! Very nice, large clean room, very good digital TV service. All in all, not a great place, its clean so not a total deal-breaker. I will stay away in the warm months because of the lame AC. They have a breakfast available for extra charge in their small restaurant. Their “bar” offers some drinks in a cafeteria setting.
- Had to come up to Sacramento on a family emergency, Yua checked us in. She went above and beyond to make sure we were takin care of . This hotel was great!!! The only down side to our stay was that reading the yelp reviews they say you get a continental breakfast. The room was nice and clean, so was the bathroom not one problem. Went to the jacuzzi it was also very nice. Not so much for $9 additional dollars you can get the continental breakfast. Anyway everything else was great!!!
- The staff was so courteous. Our room was quiet and clean. Our room did not have a fridge, so I guess you have to request that. Breakfast is included for like an extra $5 and they make it to order– no stale eggs– plus unlimited coffee and OJ. Fabulous Holiday Inn.
- Debbie was great to work with, professional and has a great sense of humor. I called at the last minute to set up a conference room for the following day. Debbie was extremely helpful and even threw in a fresh pot of coffee. The next morning I had to cancel the reservation due to unforseen events and even though I was only able to give 4 hours notice she didn’t charge us. I will definately rebook the room.
- Last minute drop in on a Friday night. Clean, comfortable, safe. Love this place. Single room with king size bed for incredible rate.
Holiday inn rancho cordova pet policy
If you need to go to Sacramento and do not want to leave your beloved pet the sacrament Cordaba Holiday Inn Rancho California is the place you should choose, this is one of the leading hotels in california pet friendly, these policies Hotel
Pets allowed. The hotel accepts pets (fees and restrictions apply)
2 per room (up to 60 pounds)
Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay.
Pets are allowed at an additional cost of $ 10 per pet, per night.
Holiday inn hotel rancho cordova Room Types
- Deluxe Double Queen Room: These guest rooms include complimentary internet access, cable TV, coffee maker, work desk with lamp, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, refrigerator and microvave.
- Deluxe King Room: These spacious guest rooms include all the amenities listed above plus a wet bar and refrigerator, Whirlpool tubs and flat screen cable TVs.
Holiday inn rancho cordova reviews
- The rooms are large and clean. King room had a jacuzzi tub. Very good restaurant with excellent servers. Adequate gym. He loved getting petition or firm with fluffy pillows! Why the final star is poor: less difficulty booking. When I called wanted to call 2 hours later I called and they said the same. I said no this time. In addition, cheap toilet paper and Kleenex. The wi–fi ugly–finally we gave up. Public areas wi–fi good.No doubt the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.
- This is a top-notch 3 star hotel.
ACH and with 4 pillows and quality bedding. The room had no refrigerator and microwave. The shower had great water pressure. The room had that new and refurbished. Our room overlooking the pool was very quiet. I would definitely stay here again.
- It was a busy weekend near Lake Natoma for women NCAA Rowing Championships. The hotel was full. We arrived around 5:30 and were processed quite quickly. Our room overlooked the pool and had no problems with noise from other rooms. The air conditioning was working, which was good as it was pretty hot that weekend. The friends we were not as lucky and tried to change rooms because the air conditioning was not working. Finally, they were moved to the second day. Then our toilet broke on our last day there. I tried to phone reception but the phone was not working. I was told that cleaning the room next door and told us to inform the front desk staff. On our way out I told the front desk I. As rowing is a sport early in the morning we returned to the hotel at 12. The toilet not working. I went to the reception. The clerk said he had called someone and if we could leave in the afternoon they would be able to have that fixed. Unfortunately we did not want to go … we were very early and wanted to shower and maybe take a nap. The manager met us on the back and explained that the maintenance person was sick, so we had to find someone. Again I ask me to come back later. I said no … I would be moved to a room with a toilet that works. And he said … We had a very busy weekend and our cleaning staff are a bit behind. Come! One room is everything we needed. Finally they moved us but I heard that. Definitely ask overlooking the pool. We’ve all heard for the rest of the afternoon and again later when we returned after dinner was car horns as people came and went from the hotel. Too bad … our first 3 nights was good. Breakfast was good and the staff at the restaurant was wonderful. We did not use the pool, but it looked good. Overall, it met our needs but a little disappointed at the end.
- We stayed 3 nights and chose this hotel Because of Its proximity to the aquatic center. The area is quiet and pleasant. Very good location just off the highway. We were very impressed with the staff at the small restaurant That did everything possible to Ensure That We take a coffee early (and without cost) and were extremely friendly.
- Good value expensive in California. My group has been here several years in a row. Although not all staff members are equally accommodating, the manager and most staff members are willing to help and make everything goes well. Really spacious room (room to do yoga on the floor or another / strengthening stretching exercise), room with a double bed has a jacuzzi, refrigerator, microwave and coffee. Breakfast is good, restaurant service very nice, small Starbuck’s on site, and the nearest transport service to the university. Free Wifi. There are lots of good things.
- Just returned from spending a couple of nights at this hotel to attend an adult band festival, held at the Marriott next door. After being booked here by our group leader (who was a block of rooms), I was very thankful that we were not staying close to this madness. Although this hotel is not fancy and a bit old, we feel very comfortable with our accommodations. Our room was clean. I would especially note that they have a real executive chef here who received their education in the culinary arts of San Francisco. A truly delicious meal for our group-it’s not fancy, but is very satisfying is served. His name is Dan. A very nice person who was willing to help. Everything ran smoothly perfectly. He did a great Italian-style dinner for us which consisted of homemade spaghetti with meat sauce, a dish of pasta with white cream sauce, a vegetarian lasagna and Caesar salad very tasty. The man at the desk was very friendly and helpful. I think his name was Antoine? The boy in the living room was also exceptionally friendly, but unfortunately, I did not give her name. I have never felt the need to tip everyone that I was in contact with hotels, but here because it deserves. PD. this hotel is very friendly military.
|Are you planning a corporate event, business trip, or social gathering in the near future? Let us help you! Our Rancho Cordova meeting space is large enough for any meeting situation. This Sacramento hotel in Rancho Cordova has over 2,300 sq. ft. of event space. Whether you are planning a small board meeting for 12 or an event for 130, our sales staff will be delighted to help make your event a success. Several individuals have used our accommodations for numerous occasions and leave highly satisfied. Our amenities include a coffee station/bar, storage room, A/V equipment, a large projection screen for formal presentations, and catering. Our rooms are perfect for wedding dinners, receptions, and banquets. There are several choices of places to meet for gatherings and we understand. That is why we strive to make every occasion perfect and memorable. Request Availability and Price Quote for your event or meeting or directly contact Hotel Sales at 1-916-635-7559 or fax: 1-916-635-1031|
Dimension of Venetian Room:
Dimension of Rialto Room:
|Driving Directions From I-5 or I-99, take 80 east. Bear left to take Highway 50 east. Exit Sunrise Blvd. south (right turn) and turn immediately left on Folsom Blvd. Turn left on Point East Drive.|
|Travelling to and from Sacramento International Airport (SMF)